Top Gun

Shanna

Has anyone seen the newest Top Gun movie? I meant to go watch it this past weekend but never got the time. I've read reviews that it was fantastic!

LifeCaptured

Not yet, but I'm planning to see it next weekend when my girlfriend is off work. Apparently, the film is already topping box office records. Everyone seems to love the Tom Cruise and Val Kilmer reunion.

Josslyn

Yes! I did and it was fantastic!! I loved it and I wasn't sure I would. At first I wasn't going to go because of Cruise and his beliefs. I went and just watched it, it was great!

Sweet Takes

This was by far the best movie I have seen in months! I thought it was great! The action was impressive! I am planning on seeing it again.

Josslyn

I just read that the director is in talks (preliminary) with Cruise about a Top Gun 3 already. I can see where this would be possible. I think it's a little soon though.

Rapp

I saw this last weekend. I thought it was great! I sat on the edge of my seat a few times! I loved how the first movie was referenced, made this one just fall right into place.

Photo Arts

I loved it! It's shocking how good Tom Cruise still looks after all these years. On the other hand, Val Kilmer really needs to lay off the plastic surgery. He is unrecognizable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pippercc