Senior picture props

Rapp

I'm kind of new with taking senior pictures. I've been asked what kind of props I have. I really didn't think you had to have props for senior pictures. What do I know, though!

WidestScreen

I didn't have any props for my senior photos. But I know that some people like to have special items. One of my friends had a sheep in his senior photos!

Rachel

I would probably try to narrow it down by asking what sort of look they desire over all. Is there a theme beyond "senior pictures"? Some people use "props" when they mean "background," so that's something else to consider.

TruthSeeker

If it's for a graduation, it's good to prepare props representing a hobby. Students are usually a part of organizations, which depicts that it has also been a big part of their academic life. It will be memorable if they can have it in their senior pictures.

Shanna

I would ask each senior. Everyone is different and may want different things in their portraits. What a fun event to take pictures for.

Mandy

Formal wears are a great addition to include in the yearbook. If you want a twist, why not try for a holiday theme like Halloween and Christmas. You can also use clothing representing the seasons.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pippercc