Have you seen The Fall?

SushiRoll

Okay, this is one of my favorite movies ever. It's called The Fall. It's about a paralyzed stuntman and the friendship he develops with another patient.
Has anyone else seen this movie? I haven't come across many people who've seen it, and those who have aren't a huge fan.

Here's a link to its IMDB page:

Anastasia

I have not seen The Fall, but I have heard about it from a friend. I haven't had much time to watch anything lately, but I really am interested in this movie.

Kuki

I haven't watched this movie. I checked the IMDB link you have posted and read the summary. It sounds pretty interesting. I don't normally pay much attention to people's reviews because everyone's taste is different. I think I will watch it :)

SushiRoll

I have not seen The Fall, but I have heard about it from a friend. I haven't had much time to watch anything lately, but I really am interested in this movie.
I haven't watched this movie. I checked the IMDB link you have posted and read the summary. It sounds pretty interesting. I don't normally pay much attention to people's reviews because everyone's taste is different. I think I will watch it :)
I'm so happy to hear that you're both interested in this movie!! It has some gorgeous special effects, and a spectacular performance by a child actor! It is just an all around excellent film. I'm excited to hear what you both thought of it!

PerfectClick

The movie has a good rating on IMDb, has won 4 awards, and gotten 11 nominations. It is a must-watch for me. I have avoided reading the plot summary or watching the trailer.

EyeView

I haven't seen it but it looks promising. Thank you for the recommendation! The description got my attention at the 'paralyzed stuntman' because of its contradicting message. I'll be watching it! 😄

SushiRoll

I haven't seen it but it looks promising. Thank you for the recommendation! The description got my attention at the 'paralyzed stuntman' because of its contradicting message. I'll be watching it! 😄
The 'paralyzed stuntman' part makes a lot more sense in the context of the film, I promise you! Lee Pace plays the stuntman, Roy. I personally think it's one of his best performances.

WidestScreen

I hadn't heard of this movie until reading this thread, but consider my interest piqued. I love historical dramas. I don't want to read too much about it, to avoid spoilers. With that in mind, would it be appropriate for a teenager? I saw that it is rated R.

SushiRoll

I hadn't heard of this movie until reading this thread, but consider my interest piqued. I love historical dramas. I don't want to read too much about it, to avoid spoilers. With that in mind, would it be appropriate for a teenager? I saw that it is rated R.
That depends on the age of the teenager. I think it would be appropriate for an older teen, maybe sixteen and up. Any younger than that, I would hesitate. The film discusses heavy topics and has some violence, so I would stray on the safe side.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonzep