Craigslist?

Amanda Louise

Is Craigslist a good place to look for photography work? I think it could be an option in large cities, but I'm also worried that it would be a bit sketchy!

SamanthaL.

I think it's okay to take jobs wherever you can get them, but I'd make sure to meet in public first, and I'd have a contract with a deposit before I did any actual work.

WidestScreen

I would be nervous working for someone I met on Craigslist. I've heard too many stories about Craigslist meet-ups gone wrong! I would want someone to come with me when I met the potential client, that's for sure.

Runner

While an opportunity is great, I don't want to advise you to settle looking for jobs at Craiglist. There are too many scams there that you can be wasting your time for a client. It's not the best platform for any freelance work.

Shanna

I think it would be fine as long as you are careful. Meet the person in a public place, set a contract, etc.. I don't know how many people really post job ads there anymore.

TheBlueElephant

I haven't been using Craigslist for a while. I did use it when I was first starting out my business. I think that there are other options now to find clients that are potentially sketchy like Craigslist can be.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pippercc